Olivia officially turned 9 months on July 31st, and I know I have said this before, but time has gone by sooooo fast, and she is growing and changing so much!
She loves to point at everything that catches her eye....when we were trying to take her picture, she kept pointing and giggling at Diz.
Maybe she was pointing at Diz because she was chewing on a hanger with one of Olivia's outfits still on it!
2 comments:
Olivia is such a pretty little girl, Owen really likes looking at her pictures:) He is really high maintenance right now, so I might warn her to stay away!! I have been checking her site out for awhile now, I would click on the link from Travis's blog!! I love to see her grow and change. We are well here in Ames - we miss you guys! Hope to see you sometime soon!! Corinne and Family
Hey there guys! Love the blog! I can't believe how big Olivia is! She sure is cute! We are expecting a little peanut in about 6 weeks. Any advice you can offer on kids and parenting we will gladly accept! :) Hope all is well!
The Ludwig's
Post a Comment