Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Hair Dos

The other day Olivia had a meal of sweet potatoes. She is really good at getting a little food on her shirt, fingers, face, hair, well.....pretty much everywhere. So after we de-stickied her, we thought she would like to try out a nice mohawk.

When I was trying to take her picture, she kept looking at Dad....

I can't remember what he was doing, but Olivia thought it was pretty funny.

Since she was still pretty sticky, we decided she should probably take a bath......and try another new do, a nice set of horns....


Travis and I swear that we have seen these sprout before, at about 3 am many a night.





After bathtime, in her jammies ready for bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Travis and Nicole... I can not get over how much she is changing from pic to pic!!! I know grandma and grandpa miss her sooooo much!! When I work with Julie, she always goes to the video of Olivia waving!!
You do have a sweet girl on your hands!!!

Travis said...

Courtney- thank you! It is amazing how fast they change. Fun too!