She's turning in to such a little girl and less of a baby. How cute!! Ainsley is STILL not standing herself up on her own, not for lack of encouragement. She's trying though so I don't think it'll be long. We would love to get together if you will be in town for the Iowa/Iowa State game and by all means I will need help with decorating the house :) We move in labor day weekend finally! Hope all is well with you guys. Olivia is adorable!
What a big girl ! Watch out, soon shes going to running ! See you all this weekend at Spirit Lake. Give our little girl hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Brownell.
2 comments:
She's turning in to such a little girl and less of a baby. How cute!! Ainsley is STILL not standing herself up on her own, not for lack of encouragement. She's trying though so I don't think it'll be long.
We would love to get together if you will be in town for the Iowa/Iowa State game and by all means I will need help with decorating the house :) We move in labor day weekend finally! Hope all is well with you guys. Olivia is adorable!
What a big girl ! Watch out, soon shes going to running ! See you all this weekend at Spirit Lake.
Give our little girl hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Brownell.
Mom
Post a Comment