Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Cowgirl




Olivia has a pony that she loves to bounce in, here are some pics of her riding it the other day.

She even gets a little thumb time in while having some fun.

1 comment:

Nick and Stephanie said...

Love the little horse too--I think Ainsley would like something like that although now she's busy refining her newly found crawling skill. Yeah, the teething and ear infection at the same time....not so fun! The top teeth are still working their way down---the teeth you can see in the pics are her bottom two teeth yet that she's had for a while. I can't WAIT for those top ones to break through! Olivia also has such nice hair! Ainsley's is getting longer, but not enough to put a bow in anyway. I am pretty sure she'd pull it out! The house is coming along well. Maybe when we are moved you guys could come for a visit and then Nicole and I could do some shopping for decorations--you are good decorator and can give me ideas :)