Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Olivia is 5 Months Old

Olivia turned 5 months on March 31st, time has gone by so fast and she has grown so much!

This is what she looked like 5 months ago, the day we left the hospital.

Here is Olivia on her first night at home, so tiny.

2 Weeks Old


She has changed a lot, and loves to pose for the camera.

Smiling at Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Travis and Miss Olivia!

Grandma here, and ohhhh todays pics are sooooo sweet! Congrats on the 5 month old birthday today!
I knew that someday I would have my little girls!!! Love to you all, Travis,Nicole and Olivia!
Oh, Im sorry. And of course little Miss Daisy. Hope to see you all soon again.

Love Ya,
Mom aka Grandma Brownell

Travis said...

Thanks mom- I just saw these too. Nicole just posted these in the last 1/2 hr. I can't believe you saw them already!

Nicole is doing most of the posting to Olivia's blog and I am doing mine. I taught her how to blog so she can put up pics of Olivia more often than I can. Don't you love that pic sitting in the chair with her hand in her mouth?

Hope all is well on the Brownell homestead.

Nick and Stephanie said...

She is such a doll. Ainsley is working on the whole sitting up thing too, but is a little wobbly still! I hope Olivia is eating better than mine--she's not digging the baby cereal yet. Go figure the dietitian's kid has no interest in eating--she'd much rather smear it all over her face.