Tomorrow Olivia's cousin Camryn is having her first Communion, so we thought we would try on a dress that she could maybe wear.
So......after trying on the whole outfit, it seemed to be too small. We got the outfit in January, and the only thing that worked was the bow in her hair.
Even the shoes were too small, but she did enjoy chewing on them.
So cute! I love chubby babies! It is amazing how they outgrow something so fast!.....I realized this when I picked Ainsley up from school today and her shirt is pretty much a belly shirt now. Time to switch to 9 months Carters I think :)
2 comments:
Hello baby!
So cute! I love chubby babies! It is amazing how they outgrow something so fast!.....I realized this when I picked Ainsley up from school today and her shirt is pretty much a belly shirt now. Time to switch to 9 months Carters I think :)
Post a Comment