Daisy wanted to get into the pics too, so she snuck in when Olivia was busy with her toy.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cutie! We were amazed to see Olivia sitting up, and even standing up by the couch. Give her hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Brownell. Miss you all,
Hey Again, What a sweet little pink Hawkeye outfit. Now if I could only catch your dad long enough to show him all the new pics! Let me know when you you think your going to be able to come spend the weekend. We are all looking forward to seeing you all and I cant wait for Great Grandpa and Grandma to meet little Miss Olivia. I cant seem to catch up with you by phone. Love To All, Mom and Dad
3 comments:
What a cutie! We were amazed to see Olivia sitting up, and even standing up by the couch. Give her hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Brownell. Miss you all,
Mom and Dad
Thanks mom. She is been having fun sitting up. I will get a video on here tonight of her.
Hey Again,
What a sweet little pink Hawkeye outfit. Now if I could only catch your dad long enough to show him all the new pics! Let me know when you you think your going to be able to come spend the weekend. We are all looking forward to seeing you all and I cant wait for Great Grandpa and Grandma to meet little Miss Olivia. I cant seem to catch up with you by phone. Love To All, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment