Thursday, January 7, 2010

7 Months Old


Anna Claire has reached 7 months, which seems nuts, but time has flown by and she is learning and exploring constantly. She is a champ at sitting up, rolls across the room to get where she needs to go, is just attempting to rock on all fours, has sprouted 2 teeth, and has been trying new foods. I say "trying" and not eating because its seems like more food comes out of her mouth instead of staying in. I guess she is going to be just like her sister was.


Just started trying to eat Puffs, you can tell they aren't her favorite yet.


Another face!

In this pic she is attempting to eat sweet potatoes, but its not working out to well. Kinda feel like I'm force feeding or sneaking in spoonfuls when her mouth is open. This reaction happens every time!


Here are a few pics from Christmastime.....



1 comment:

Collins Crew said...

Anna is getting so big! She is such a cutie pie too. I've been wondering how you guys have been- I'd love to get together sometime. Call me or text me when ya have a second, maybe we arrange something.