Great pictures! I love Olivia's little monogrammed apron! And our poor dogs--we make Dakota pose in front of the tree, too (with a Santa hat) I'll add it to our blog so Daisy doesn't feel left out!
SO cute Nicole -especially Daisy :)! The girls look so pretty in their dresses. Getting 3 boys to pose for a picture is next to impossible. I am pretty sure my BP was somewhere around 800/799 taking their xmas picture. I didn't even try to dress them up. The BP would have been higher yet :)!!! Ahh, the holidays!
3 comments:
Great pictures! I love Olivia's little monogrammed apron! And our poor dogs--we make Dakota pose in front of the tree, too (with a Santa hat) I'll add it to our blog so Daisy doesn't feel left out!
These pics are so cute! I just those little girls. Thanks for having us over last night- it was fun.
SO cute Nicole -especially Daisy :)! The girls look so pretty in their dresses. Getting 3 boys to pose for a picture is next to impossible. I am pretty sure my BP was somewhere around 800/799 taking their xmas picture. I didn't even try to dress them up. The BP would have been higher yet :)!!! Ahh, the holidays!
Post a Comment