Tuesday, November 3, 2009

B-day, Bubbles, and Halloween

Olivia turned 2 on Halloween, so on Friday the four of us celebrated together. She helped cook homemade pizza and a b-day cake, which she loved doing. She also got to open some presents from us. It was a lot of fun....

Putting some toppings on the pie.

Stirring up the cake batter.

Travis showing the results, it was pretty tasty. (Not quite sure what the burnt stuff in the corner is???)

Trying out her new vacuum. She loves ours, so we got her a toy dyson of her own. It looks just like the real thing!

We got her a sleeping bag, Anna tried it out first.

Olivia jumped in shortly after, and laid some kisses on her sis. Anna seemed a little overwhelmed by all the love.


Daisy enjoyed it too, of course.

She helped frost and decorate her cake. She was also thrilled to blow candles out again. Happy Birthday Olivia Greer!!

We also had a great time on Halloween, O dressed up as a bee, and Anna was a little chick.





Olivia went trick or treating with her cousins. Camryn helped her out.:)

Super Liam

Olivia with Camryn, Hayden, and Liam

Ooooh, which one??????

Brynn was a cute lil skunk.

Super Jordyn snacking on some cheetos.

Anna with Brynn (minus the skunk suit).


Olivia getting to blow out candles AGAIN!

So......today I gave Olivia a bath in our bathroom, lets just say she had a lot of fun!



3 comments:

Nick and Stephanie said...

Those pics are adorable! Looks like she had a great birthday and Halloween! The tub pictures are too cute! Might have to try that in our master bath..... Ainsley loves the bubbles! Take care you guys!

Carrie said...

CUTE pictures!! Happy late birthday to Olivia! I thought about you guys on Halloween. I was trying to figure out how to wrap my toga and was having major troubles. I was looking online and still couldn't really figure it out. I knew somewhere I had seen a picture of you and Jaime in togas and I was going to use it as a reference. Then I remembered it was in the old apt 6 video that Courtney made for us. I got it out to watch and I was totally laughing at the pictures. Funny stuff. Oh, and holy bubbles!!!!

Collins Crew said...

I cracked up when I saw O was a bee! Maggie was too! How funny. Anna's lil chick costume was super cute though! She's so sweet- you just let me know when you wanna trade her for Marlee! I showed Maggie the pictures of O in her bubble bath... she's so jealous now!