Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm 2!! (Almost!)

Olivia turns two on Halloween, and we had an early B-day party for her on Sunday. She had so much fun! Family, food, cake, presents, and Elmo were part of the celebration. We can't believe she is almost two years old. She is so sweet, makes us laugh daily, we just love her so much.

She loves Sesame Street, so we had an Elmo Party for her.

She loved blowing out the candles, she still keeps asking if she do it again.

Mmmm.....cake.


O was a little mad in this pic, she really wanted a cookie, but I told her she had to wait until after dinner........so you'll notice in this pic Olivia is eating a cookie. This was about 5 minutes after I had said no. I gave in.

In the picture is Olivia, Cousins Camryn and Brynn, and Great G-ma Stratton.


Present time.

Dad and Anna


Other recents pictures....

Anna Claire


video: "Baby Giggles"

So sweet.


Olivia had a serious case of the giggles....

1 comment:

Collins Crew said...

LOVE THIS POST! I was cracking up over the cookie thing- SO me and Maggie! Also, that gigantic thing of fake food she was opening in one of the pictures... totally bought the same one from Target last week for Maggie's birthday next month! HAH. Also that video of Anna was so funny, she was laughing but barely enough changing her expression- it was hillarious! I also love your pumpkin patch pictures- your looking amazing, baby weight is TOTALLY gone Im sure! We all need to get sitters and go out to a movie and dinner- I can't even tell you the last time I was in a movie theatre- way to long ago!