Tuesday, June 23, 2009

4 Weeks Old

The past 4 weeks have been really wild for us, with a new baby girl and moving into our new house, things have been hectic but really good. And we finally have the internet again, after being cut off for awhile. Anna Claire has been growing and changing a lot over the past 4 weeks, we can't believe she is already hitting the one month marker! Olivia loves her so much and is constantly showering her with kisses.

3 Days Old-Leaving Hospital for Home


First Day at Home



Olivia giving Anna some love the first day at home.


Bathtime



Getting Cozy



2 Weeks Old



4 Week Pic


So, what has Olivia been up to since Anna arrived and we have been busy unpacking and taking care of a newborn....



Swimming and Bubbles!





Dancing!




And, a Cheeto Party! Olivia helped herself to the whole bag, we chalked this one up as a second addition to the family taking our time and sleep deprivation. Dizzle enjoyed the cheeto party as well....




3 comments:

Collins Crew said...

oh, this post made me laugh- we've had a few cheeto arties as well. Can't wait to get together for a little "fwimmin" party

Carrie said...

Such good pictures! I especially love the one with Olivia dancing. Watch out Sharkys dance floor!!!! Also the one of Olivia and Anna looking at eachother. So cute!

Corinne Mattson said...

What ADORABLE little girls you have!! I think they are going to look an awful lot alike:) I love the cheeto party pic, sometimes I wonder where my parenting skills have gone - amazing what I now find acceptable:) Hope things are going well and you are getting settled!! You will have to post some pics of the new pad!! What is your address, I need to send the girls their gifts?!!!!