Thursday, April 9, 2009

Egg Party

Today Olivia and I decided it would be a good day to color eggs for Easter. Since this was her first time coloring eggs, she was very curious about what I was preparing, and was pretty excited to get her hands on her own egg.

Some intense egg work going on.





Olivia's Aunt Gina and cousins Jordyn and Brynn came over to help us out.

Looks good, I think its done.

Some of the girls' finished eggs.

All done.

Happy Easter!


3 comments:

The Ludwig's said...

Olivia is adorable! I love the colored eggs. I'm sure coloring eggs with a toddler was quite the adventure! Happy Easter!

Abby said...

What a sweetie! Olivia is such a doll!! Another rainy day today...we might have to do this! We let the big kids dye eggs the other day...OUTSIDE! :) Not sure how little B will do! Love the pictures!

Collins Crew said...

OH my goodness Nicole- O looks so grown up in these pictures, love all the hair! Your so brave to let her have her own cup of coloring on her high chair too, Ha ha, I seriously can't imagine letting Maggie do that. Talk about a disaster. I bet she loved coloring the eggs though- such a fun mommy you are!