Wow! Your 3D ultrasounds turned out really good! I had them with all 3, but they weren't ever that clear. I think she is going to look like you Nicole! It is getting close!
Oh my heck- TOTALLY looks like Olivia!!! Very distinctive little nose- I love it! Oh Im so excited to see her, it's gonna be sheer craziness getting all 4 of our girls together for play dates! You guys will have to come over when we have the new one here soon, see what Olivia thinks of her.
2 comments:
Wow! Your 3D ultrasounds turned out really good! I had them with all 3, but they weren't ever that clear. I think she is going to look like you Nicole! It is getting close!
Oh my heck- TOTALLY looks like Olivia!!! Very distinctive little nose- I love it! Oh Im so excited to see her, it's gonna be sheer craziness getting all 4 of our girls together for play dates! You guys will have to come over when we have the new one here soon, see what Olivia thinks of her.
Post a Comment