We had a lot of fun celebrating Christmas with Olivia this year. She loved opening her presents, helping wrap (not really much help, but she had fun), and occasionally poking around in the Christmas tree, plucking off her favorite ornaments. Even though we tried over and over to tell her no touching the tree, apparently the temptation was too strong for her.
Privacy
13 years ago
3 comments:
So cute! I love those little striped tights she has.....Big congrats on the news too Nicole--Travis did tell us. You are going to be VERY busy come this summer, but things will settle down! It will be well worth it when the house is built and you are all moved in with a new baby to enjoy too! Are you finding out if it's boy or girl? Hope all is well. We may be through there if we even make it to Nebraska furniture mart (we have a few things we are looking for the house) so we'll let you know if/when and we can maybe meet up somewhere! I am headed to San Diego to see my new niece mid January so maybe after that. Take care and I hope you are feeling well!
Oh yeah....where did you find the background for her blog? I have been wanting to change Ainsley's up too, but can't find any good ones and that is super cute.
I love those tights Nicole! Olivia is a little fashionista! I tell Brian that it's a good thing we had a boy or else we would be broke because I would never stop shopping! Hope you guys had a good holiday!
Emily
Post a Comment