Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy Day

Today Olivia had to get her second flu shot, which of course, she was not thrilled about. She used to not mind being at the Dr.'s office, but now she definitely knows where she is at, and is not a happy girl. After the flu shot and a quick lunch at the hospital with Dad, we attempted to do some Christmas shopping. Olivia is good for about one store in her stroller, and then she would rather run free, which is NOT good for Mom. We were able to get a little shopping done, but hopefully on the next shopping trip either Dad is with, or maybe a visit to Grandma's......
Here are a few pics of when we got home, she was so happy to be let loose, and was excited (as usual) to see her buddy Daisy.





4 comments:

The Ludwig's said...

What an adorable little outfit!! Olivia is getting to be such a big girl!

Nick and Stephanie said...

What a doll! I TOTALLY understand about the shopping! I just went through that with Ainsley yesterday at Von Maur. Not to mention that you can't get in between all the stuff when you have the big stroller! I am definitely a fan of shopping by myself at night after she's in bed if I really need to get stuff done! :)

Keri Hove said...

Nicole...Hi! Abby just gave me your blog address...your little girl is so stinkin cute!! How are you guys? Loving being out of residency I am sure!!!

Corinne Mattson said...

Olivia is such a sweetie!! This is such a fun and exhausting age. Hope you guys are well, have a great Christmas!! Travis works on Christmas, guess we will celebrate a day early. Take care!!
Corinne