This is what Olivia said over and over when she decided that Anna's crib mattress would make a great slide. Both gals loved it! Kinda makes up for not being able to go to the park for months! Only 25 days until spring.....can't get here soon enough, we need to get outside.
Privacy
13 years ago
2 comments:
it's almost scary how much our girls are alike. Both pretty much the same age- always at the same stages together! Yikes, for us during teenage years right!?! Im so glad I'll have you as a friend to understand and totally sympathize with exactly what I'll be going through! Let's just hope our girls aren't total ball busters together!
They are just too cute!! I love them sliding down the mattress. Hope you are all doing well, we are going nuts and can't wait for some warm weather!!! Tell Travis we all say hello.
Corinne
Post a Comment