Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3 Months Old

Anna Claire hit 3 months about a week and a half ago and continues to change so much. She smiles all the time, giggles, has rolled over, and is a little wiggle worm. She loves to "talk" and coo, and is sleeping through the night (most of the time anyway), which we are sooooo thankful for. Here are some recents pics of the lil' gal.

Bumbo Baby


"Little Talker"








Olivia has been as busy as ever. Last week we were able to meet our good friends Sam and Meredith in Omaha, who have a little girl named Gabriella. Gabby is the same age as Olivia, they were born just days apart. The girls got to meet each other for the first time and hung out together at the zoo.

Olivia got up close and personal with a giant gorilla. You think she would have been a little scared of the big guy, but nope, she was really curious and got pretty darn close.
Gabby checking out Anna.

Hugs.



1 comment:

Collins Crew said...

I really need to take Maggie to the zoo- I bet she'd love it. That Gorilla was HUGE! I can't believe O just stood there and looked at it! LOL. Yikes! It's head was like as big as her entire body! I clicked on that video of Anna, and Maggie came running over- and goes "Oh Marlee! Oh Marlee!" any baby she see's is Marlee. Anna is seriously changing so much. She is adorable! I can't wait to see her on sunday!