Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pajama Party


I got the girls some new jammies, and definitely thought they needed some matching ones. Took a few pics of them the other night.....



You can tell in this picture that the TV had something way more exciting than looking at me for a picture.





A few more pics from recent....
Football season is nearing, so we got some new gear to sport for the Hawks.

Olivia and Mom

Olivia was mad at me because I wouldn't let her hold the camera to take a picture, she definitely gave me some lip.

Olivia running throught the sprinkers.....in her clothes......again!




2 comments:

Corinne Mattson said...

SO SO SWEET!!! I just love matching jammies. Enjoy the time. I can hardly believe I sent Ellie to kindergarten today. It was a little more sad than I expected. She had a great time and maybe I will do a little better tomorrow. I can't believe how big Anna Claire is already!! I think we need to arrange marriages right now!! My boys are pretty sweet:)

Collins Crew said...

hah, I miss these little cutie pies! we need to get together! I always crack up about the 'naughty' things O is up to, cause for sure Maggie is doing the same! Give me a call or text me when you get this, lets try to plan some get together!