Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Brynn's Baptism

Last weekend our niece Brynn was baptized, and Travis and I were happy to become her Godparents.

Olivia was good during church, but she had a lot of energy to let loose after it was over. I think she explored every inch of the place. I wish I had half the energy she has, it is crazy how that little girl can keep going and going and going......

We tried to take a couple of pics with Olivia, but she would rather take off on her own. If you look closely you can see her in the corner, inspecting something that caught her eye.

Picture with Baby Brynn.

Having some fun!

1 comment:

Collins Crew said...

Oh my heck these pictures are so cute. You look AMAZING! Im so jealous, I can barely even tell your prego!!! Meanwhile Im seriously GIGANTIC over hear. Trav probably told you, we had him do an ultra sound last week, so sweet of him again to do that for us, we needed some "for sure" feelings about the sex of the baby. No mistaken this time though, all girl. OG looks adorable in her little green dress by the way, (speaking of 'all girl') I can't wait for you guys to move out here close to us. I know Maggie will LOVE going for walks and bike rides to visit Olivia. Im sure your excited to get your own house too right?! Ry and I drove by it a couple days ago- it's commin along, and it looks SOOOO nice! Hopefully your feeling good, seriously let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys- Trav seemed suprisingly optimistic when he was explaining your guys' current living situation, but Im sure it's way hard on you. Good luck- it'll be over soon!