Even though Olivia's birthday isn't until Halloween, we had her b-day party on the 18th so we could take her out trick or treating on her real birthday. We had a lot of fun and so did she!
We had a fall themed party for her since she is a Halloween baby, including lots of pumpkins. Here's a pic of her cake, with her favorite buddy Daisy.
Checking out her cake and lit candle.
Opening presents.
Modeling her new coat.
We all had a good time and can't believe little Olivia is turning 1.
2 comments:
Fun b-day pics AND you picked a GREAT day to celebrate her birhtday on!!! Hope she got some good loot and that Travis isn't going to make her dress up like something strange and creepy for Halloween :)!! Miss you guys!
How adorable is that cake! I loved the pumpkins and your puppy on it! I can't believe Olivia is almost 1 already! She is growing so quickly but she's absolutely beautiful. I am sure you guys are having a blast with all the new things she is learning! I love reading your updates and looking at the adorable pics. :)
Post a Comment